Senior Software Developer, Accelerate Solutions
We are Accelerate Solutions, an innovative team building custom software for a wide range of clients! Our professional services team works across multiple platforms incorporating groundbreaking technologies like XR, robotics, machine learning and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including games, automotive, retail, manufacturing and entertainment.
Are you interested to apply your technical skills across different industries for global companies? You'll solve difficult problems and implement core features, playing a meaningful role in building and delivering high quality projects. You’re an experienced software developer that owns your work and maintains a passion to learn and grow. Our cross-disciplinary teams consist of world class developers, technical artists, 3D artists, UX & UI designers, and staff dedicated to software quality. Our goal is to inspire customers and transform industries!
We're committed to maintaining a diverse team, and we welcome and encourage applicants with diverse experiences and backgrounds.
What you’ll be doing
- Working with a software development team lead and a project team of designers, project managers and quality analysts to develop outstanding experiences
- Working with the creative team to realize a design concept into implementation
- Helping drive the technical direction of software features with your lead
- Participating in code reviews to ensure only high quality software is committed
- Following agile software development methodologies
What we’re looking for
- Proven track record of delivering products with Unity and C#
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Experience with mobile game application development
- Experience with online multiplayer networking frameworks such as Photon, Unity MLAPI, etc
- Proficiency in spoken and written Korean and English
You might also have
- Experience with cloud development
- Experience optimizing performance of game applications
- Experience leading small project teams
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.