Senior Software Developer, SDK - Activision Blizzard Media
Job Title:Senior Software Developer, SDK - Activision Blizzard Media
Senior Developer, Mobile SDK
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross-platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, eSports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®. The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences.
We are seeking a Senior Developer, Mobile SDK in our Ads Engineering team, empowering cutting-edge mobile advertising technologies to create the next generation of our Ads Platform.
What you’ll do…
Be part of the AdTech team in developing innovative new ad platform for mobile games
Work involves writing platform specific code for File I/O, HTTP and Rendering in order to build for example a Video Player.
Analyze, improve, optimize, and debug ads platform technology and tools
Write and maintain efficient, readable, and reliable code
To succeed you should have…
5 years or more experience working in the video game or a related industry as an Engineer
Fluent in modern C/C++ programming.
Experience writing native software for Android or iOS platforms.
Communicate effectively with non-technical team members
Work well in a diverse team environment
We’d love it if you also have…
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
Strong understanding and experience with SaaS platform development
Experience with interoperability programming, JNI etc.
Experience working with CI/CD pipelines, jenkins, groovy.
Skills to create thrills..
Experience with Game Development.
Experience from Advertisement business.
Experience developing SDK:s.
Experience working on PC and Console applications.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/.In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $92,920.00 - $171,814.00 Annual. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.