Senior Software Engineer, Emerging Technology
We are the Accelerate Solutions FinTech and Common Technology team. We part of the Emerging Technology group. Our team of senior technical experts collaborate with our customer facing project teams to help those teams architect and implement solutions with FinTech or metaverse requirements.
Our group is growing! We are looking to add a Senior Software Engineer to the team. In this role, you will help investigate, implement, and support FinTech and metaverse solutions, working with internal Unity technology providers, as well as customer project teams and clients.
What you’ll be doing
- Join a growing multidisciplinary team of developers, helping to improve Accelerate Solutions' digital economy and metaverse offerings for client projects.
- Assist the team in forming ongoing partnerships with other internal technical teams within Unity.
- Investigate and explore various new digital economy technologies.
- Work with clients to help forge their digital economy roadmaps and strategies.
What we’re looking for
- A good understanding of virtual closed and open loop economies, and related technology and services, including various Web3 and blockchain technologies.
- A strong understanding of all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate with multi-disciplinary internal teams and interact directly with partners, as well as write technical reports.
- The ability to take ownership of a domain outside of your areas of expertise, working autonomously as needed.
- Someone who enjoys working in an R&D environment, who is capable of forming their own requirements for hypothetical situations.
- The skills to learn something new quickly, and then educate the rest of the team effectively.
You might also have
- Experience with the Unity Engine, Unreal or another proprietary or commercial game engine.
- Experience with third party game services, such as PlayFab or UGS.
Gross base salary (USD): 138,700-187,600*
*Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base salary range for the role. The actual salary for the successful candidate may differ based on location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.