Senior Software Engineer
We are Accelerate Solutions, an innovative team building custom software for a wide range of clients! Our professional services team works across multiple platforms incorporating groundbreaking technologies like XR, robotics, machine learning and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including games, automotive, retail, manufacturing and entertainment.
Are you interested in applying your technical skillset across different industries for global companies? You'll solve difficult problems and implement core features, playing a meaningful role in building and delivering high-quality projects. You’re an experienced software developer that owns your work and maintains a passion to learn and grow. Our cross-disciplinary teams consist of world-class developers, technical artists, 3D artists, UX & UI designers, and staff dedicated to software quality. Our goal is to inspire customers and transform industries!
We're committed to maintaining a diverse team, and we welcome and encourage applicants with diverse experiences and backgrounds.
International relocation support is not available for this position.
Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
What you’ll be doing
- Work directly with external industry partners to design the architecture of the digital twin.
- Working with the creative team to realize a design concept into implementation
- Helping drive the technical direction of software features with your lead
- Participating in code reviews to ensure only high quality software is committed
- Following agile software development methodologies
What we’re looking for
- Proven record of delivering real-time 3D products from concept to submission, using C# or C++
- Knowledgeable on how to profile, analyze, and improve performance, from low-level limitations to high-level architectural decisions
- Able to guide customers by clearly communicating ideas and technical knowledge through written reports
- Comfortable diving into areas outside of their expertise in order to help our customers
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Korean
You might also have
- Experience using Unity to develop games or commercial software
- Knowledge of rendering, graphics, networking, profiling, or low-level performance for commercial software
- Experience integrating new software development with existing Enterprise systems
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.