Senior Sound Designer
Mar 14, 2023
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a Senior Sound Designer. The person in this position will work closely with our interdisciplinary teams in order to achieve the highest quality of game audio experience possible. If you think you’re up for the challenge, don’t hesitate and apply :)
- Creating sound effects, audio assets utilizing pre-recorded Sound Library materials as well as location recording, Foley recording, also designing original sound materials with the use of sound synthesis.
- Integrating audio content into the game using Wwise, scripting, and other in-house tools and software.
- Working closely with interdisciplinary teams to ensure created audio contributes to and realises teams‘ goals.
- Min. 5 years experience with significant project contribution as a ‘Sound Designer’ (or similar), completing full game development cycles for at least 2 shipped and well-received PC and/or Console titles.
- Experienced at integrating audio using Wwise.
- Excellent sound design skills, showing creative flare and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Proficiency in DAW, audio editing tools and plugins such as Reaper, Protools, Waves and iZotope and others.
- Very strong technical sound design skills.
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new in-house audio tools and software for content integration.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills.
- Independent and able to take ownership.
- Passionate about audio in games.
- Fluent in English.
- Proactively build and maintain positive working relationships with other teams and team members.
Office-First: working from the Warsaw studio for a minimum of 10 days per month.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
Head office in Warsaw
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.
- Relocation package – flight ticket, company apartment for your first month, relocating your pet, shipping your belongings: it’s all covered. Who said moving countries needs to be complicated?
- Relocation assistance — processing your legalization operations for you, assistance with finding residence, tax settlements, helping out with translations if needed, and much more — we have dedicated teams to help make sure that all you need to feel right at home is taken care of.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees — and for your spouse or partner, too.
- Paid Leave — from 20 to 26 days of holiday for every team member per year, paid sick leave, and paid maternity & paternity leave