Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager
Millions of creators harness Unity to reach billions of players and consumers. Unity is accelerating the development and investment in tools and features for Artists, with products such as Wētā Digital Tools, Ziva Dynamics, SpeedTree, and more to be announced, to make the entire process of crafting real-time, interactive graphics, content, and experiences more intuitive and accessible to creators and artists.
We are looking for someone to join the Wētā Tools Business Development team, focusing on striking strategic partnerships with a short list of gaming, film, and visual effects accounts. These partnerships will be centered around the concept of validating product-market fit for new and emerging Unity art tools by converting key target accounts into early adopters. We are searching for a Senior Strategic Business Developer who has expertise in the entertainment space, ideally with film and/or gaming, to lead relationships with potential lighthouse accounts.
What you’ll be doing
- Work as part of the Strategic Partnerships team to partner with key accounts globally on our emerging artist technology.
- Identify, research, develop, and close large multi-year strategic deals with a pre-defined list of target accounts in the linear and interactive entertainment space.
- Work with legal and finance to structure, negotiate, and close partnership agreements
- Coordinate efforts across Unity to enable partner success after closing.
- Work with industry professionals to build product insight and feedback, as well as stay up to date with industry trends.
- Partner with target users for feedback to communicate back to our product and engineering teams, in an unbiased manner.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in a similar business development or sales role catering to enterprise accounts with a track record of building and closing complex sales opportunities
- Understanding of 3D content creation use cases and industry technology trends, especially related to film, VFX, and gaming industries
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively and build consensus with other product and functional teams
- A fast learner, willing to move quickly
- Self-motivated and proactive with an entrepreneurial approach
You might also have
- Experience navigating major new technology shifts or digital transformations
- Experience working with existing tools used by 3D artists
- Knowledge of artist workflows and tools such as Houdini, Maya, etc.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
This role doesn't offer Relocation or Visa Support.