Senior Strategic Projects Advisor - Talent and Culture
Mar 08, 2023
The Senior Strategic Projects Advisor will report directly to the Senior Director, Talent and Culture. As a strategic partner and reference in the management of strategic projects related to our ambitions to evolve our studio, you will provide a structured approach incorporating a solid foundation in organizational development and change management. You will ensure the development and deployment of strategic initiatives related to the evolution of the Studio and the Ubisoft Group, support the Talent & Culture team in the implementation of these initiatives and lead the implementation within our production teams.
What you will do
- In line with the Studio's strategic priorities, ensure the management and deployment of the strategic projects of the Studio's Talent & Culture team and of the Ubisoft Group, in relation to the evolution of our Talent practices, leadership development, support for talent development and the maintenance of a strong culture focused on human development;
- Develop and implement change management strategies related to project deployment;
- Work closely with the Canadian studio and head office teams in the planning and deployment of global talent initiatives;
- Lead organizational development initiatives and act as a subject matter expert to the Talent team and work closely with HR business partners to develop tools and approaches that create value in coaching managers;
- Animate employee or manager groups to ensure the development of solutions aligned with needs while involving stakeholders in the ownership of changes;
- Conduct external benchmarking and stay on top of innovative trends in Talents and Culture;
- Create partnerships with suppliers or institutions and ensure that they adapt their approaches to the studio's reality;
- Implementing impact measures to evaluate the initiatives deployed in the organization.
What you bring
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in managing strategic Talent projects and a proven track record in organizational development (OD);
- You have a degree in human resources or in a relevant field of study (Master's degree in OD or project management, an asset);
- You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken;
- Experience in large organizations or with the agile approach (an asset);
- You are comfortable with a self-organized management style that requires collaboration, autonomy, adaptability and tolerance for ambiguity;
- You demonstrate rigor, conceptual thinking, pragmatism and a tendency towards experimentation;
- You are a caring, trusting and collaborative team player with diverse stakeholders;
- You are motivated by the search for opportunities, the desire to do better and to have an impact through your interventions.
What to send our way
- Your resume highlighting your education, experience, and skills.
- Your are located out of Quebec City ? We are still interested to talk to you !
Working at Ubisoft means
- A hybrid and flexible work mode, 6 weeks of vacation in your first year, an enriched parental leave, a Ubi gym directly in our offices, a complete group insurance program, access to complete Dialogue telemedicine services, an RRSP with a contribution from Ubisoft, an advantageous bonus program, concrete measures to ensure the right to disconnect, the option of working part-time and much more. Click here for all the details.
- Joining a team of 21,000 Ubisoft employees working across more than 40 locations around the world, are boundby a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come;
- Working for an equal opportunity employer, where diversity is a priority. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or health status.
848 available jobs