Senior Talent Advisor/Technical Recruiter (Fixed Term)
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
As AMD continues its high growth trajectory, our world class Talent Acquisition team is expanding to meet the increased demand. The Senior Talent Advisor will be tasked to fill complex - to - highly complex technical engineering roles across a business unit or a portfolio of business units.
The Senior Talent Advisor is a passionate about talent acquisition! She/he takes pride in owning the recruiting process full lifecycle - from the development and execution of sourcing strategy to assessment and ultimately negotiations offer and hire. She/he is an expert at all aspects of talent acquisition and drives business impact by hiring the right talent at the right time at the right cost.
- Deliver highly qualified candidates in a fast-paced technical environment
- Drive a positive candidate experience for all in the candidate pool
- Own stakeholder relationships; meet or exceed hiring manager expectation
- Advocate for TA processes and procedures
- Exercise sound judgment across the entire recruiting process
- Knowledge of semiconductor industry is preferred
- Able to analyze resumes and determine appropriate candidates to fill vacancies
- Demonstrated experience working with an ATS
- Able to manage complex information confidential information in a matrixed environment
- Develop and execute strategy for identifying and delivering top talent
- Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate effectively on complex technologies
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity and drive to succeed
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent in English; other language fluency preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Cambridge or Dublin
Requisition Number: 173064
Country: United Kingdom Province: Cambridgeshire City: Cambridge
Job Function: Human Resources