Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is looking for a motivated and self-initiating Sr Tax Manager to be part of the Twitch tax team to contribute to our dynamic and evolving business. This role will emphasize the operationalization of domestic and International Tax requirements on global business expansion programs. You will report to the Twitch Head of Tax.
Twitch continues to grow its live streaming platform with our amazing social community, we are looking for a candidate with experience with project management who will support and grow our unique social community through your technical tax knowledge partnership with multiple teams.
- Work with Twitch partners to understand and determine requirements from business expansion programs for both products, workforce and infrastructure.
- Be a trusted advisor and manage the necessary tax analysis/review with internal or external tax SMEs and to develop and communicate the tax requirements from expansion / new programs.
- Lead the review of existing global contract processes and "tax request" technology tools to identify improvements and convert these findings into system requirements and necessary changes.
- Support in-house and external tax planning and compliance tax teams relating to the necessary tax deliverables.
- CPA / JD with a Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in accounting, finance, economics or a related field
- 10+ years experience in both public and industry
- Can work with all levels of employees and diverse groups
- Can advise or present issues clearly and concisely
- Can produce deliverables and manage multiple pressing needs in a fluid setting
- Understand the current digital tax landscape and can help develop tax requirements
- Scale and process-oriented with demonstrated consistency, accuracy, and carefulness
- Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Excel (knowledge of pivot tables)
- Experience in an ERP environment: NetSuite/SAP/Oracle (a plus)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.