Senior Technical Designer
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
"Motive" is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will play a significant role in making the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
As a Senior Technical Designer, you will be a vital connection between Design and Engineering.
Senior Technical Designer should have experience with a variety of engines and tools as well as visual scripting. Bringing your experience in video games production you should also be comfortable about learning "on the fly".
- You will be a proactive problem solver and contributor.
- Support and guide other team members in relation to design features and workflows; you are the first point of escalation for designers and programmers.
- You will maintain and own systems and features during production.
- Review designs, content and the game to ensure consistency, quality and compliance with performance goals, memory budgets and standards.
- Help advocate for best practices to the content team
- Proactively communicate with your lead and teammates to set priorities and goals for your work
- Act autonomously to track down issues or improvement areas and implement novel solutions
- Experience in technical design processes, content creation, engines, tools and pipelines.
- Familiarity with Unreal or other AAA engines
- Some experience in scripting or visual scripting would be an advantage.
- You have an understanding of code and experience bridging design and engineering practices.
- Experience in cross disciplinary collaboration and bridging between creatives and engineers.
- Well versed in modern game design trends and how they function.
- Games industry experience shipping titles is an advantage, as previous experience in a Technical role but we encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.