Senior Technical Product Manager, Console Platforms
As a Sr. Technical Product Manager at Unity, you will be part of the product management team focused on our console platforms and media framework. As part of this role, you will define product features and roadmaps that bring value to Unity and our developers. This is an opportunity to blend your technical skills and insightful understanding of these platforms to help champion its future. You'll be embedded alongside our incredible engineering teams providing insight into our customer use, demand for shipped features, features in development, and future areas of growth.
The primary goal is to ensure our solutions remain market-leading and take full advantage of all the capabilities this platform has to offer.
What you'll be doing
- Work closely with internal teams, end users and external hardware partners to discover new user needs, define feature requirements, and validate the technology in development.
- Partner closely with Unity’s teams across different platforms and industries to map out current and future product requirements.
- Extract, analyze, and visualize quantitative and qualitative data to drive and validate development and user experience in an unbiased manner
- Work together with our Engineering, Program Management, Product Design teams to establish and complete roadmaps to enhance our product offerings
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and help implement the go-to-market plans for releases and identify cross-promotional opportunities with our partners
What we're looking for
- Experienced technical product manager, with a background in game development and a proven track record of feature development and delivery
- Solid technical background in the development of console games and deep insights into the publishing process for console development.
- Strong product leadership, demonstrating user empathy and data-driven decision-making skills.
- Strong technical communication skills and ability to convert customer feedback/requests to hidden needs and deeper goals while articulating sophisticated concepts concisely for non-technical collaborators
- Strong analytical abilities and experience in working with data analysis tools
You might also have
- Experience with shipping Unity games to console platforms
- Hands-on experience integrating platform features or submitting titles to platform certification
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.