WHAT YOU'LL DO
We’re looking for a strong UI Artist, for a multi-platform unannounced title. You will work closely with UI Designers, UI Engineers, & Product Owners on both front-end and gameplay features. Simply put, you’ll be responsible for maintaining and adjusting the visual style/art direction of both the Front-end menus, and in-game signs/feedback.
- Creating and Maintaining visual style guides of the User Interface in the game (menus, buttons, HUD, pop-ups…)
- Efficiently refreshing the front end with Seasonal Style Guide Changes
- Create pixel perfect mockups to assist in UX Design and Implementation
- Previs animations and transitions of UI elements and full screens
- Provide paint overs and detailed visual reference with instructions to programming implementation.
- Give visual guidance to Ubisoft and outsourced graphic artists
- Create presentations for executive and teamwide project communication
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Experience shipping 3 console or PC games
- You have demonstrated ability in graphic design, motion graphics, and branding
- Demonstrated artistic success and provide your portfolio
- You’ve been part of designing and improving Shopping, Store, or Microtransaction Experiences
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution to fully cover your deductible (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and wellness time
- Fitness, physical challenge, and eSports competition reimbursements
- Ginger emotional support app for you and your adult dependents with up to 10 sessions per year of video-based therapy and psychiatry services
- Membership to One Medical
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Access to all of the latest Ubisoft games for PC
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters