Senior Unity Developer
At Unity, we are passionate about gaming, and we love that we provide professional and indie creators with the leading platform to bring their ideas to life. Monthly billions of gamers around the world discover incredible games that are made with Unity, contributing to the success of developers and the delight of game players. We want to go one step further. We believe that the world is a better place with more creators in it, and we see that players themselves are becoming the creators of the future.
We are on a mission to enable every player to play, create and share games on the biggest platform possible: your phone! Join our team and help us craft the biggest destination within the Unity-Universe to create and play games on mobile. Are you ready to create with us?
What you’ll be doing:
- Improve and extend our mobile gaming platform app, with lots of hands-on coding and technical challenges
- Ensure a frictionless user experience on both iOS and Android
- Join our mobile gaming platform team to support our growing product while promoting a culture of innovation, teamwork, and inclusivity!
What we’re looking for:
- Knowledge and passion about mobile game development
- Strong C# coding skills with a dedication to write clean code and comfortable with unit testing
- Great knowledge of the Unity Engine, specifically 3D and Unity UI
- Experience with maintaining and improving large codebases
- Solid understanding of performance optimization for mobile platforms
You might also have:
- Experience in working on multiplayer games
- Proficiency in writing custom Unity editor tools
- Expertise in any of the following: custom shaders, animation, particle system, visual effects.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com.