WHAT YOU'LL DO
We’re looking for a strong UX designer, for a multi-platform unannounced title. As a Senior UX Designer you will design and oversee the function of the menus, feedback, and user interfaces of the game. You will work in with the Presentation Director, Game Director, Art Director, UI artist, UI Programmer, and Audio Designers.
Simply put, your job is to identify opportunities to enhance the player’s holistic experience while in game and resolve points of friction.
- Design the logic, layout, and flow of all the in game user interface elements so that they are easy to understand and navigate
- Advise and work closely with game designers to determine the best feedback for their player experience
- Wireframe, prototype and test experiences to identify & resolve usability issues
- Follow-up on final implementation of all features to ensure proper execution
- Work closely with artists to determine presentation of UI, signs and feedback
- Work closely with sound design team to determine efficient audio feedback
- Provide programmers with clear specifications of UX components
- Work closely with Localization and Accessibility
- Make sure the experience is excellent across all platforms
- Conduct surveys, focus groups and playtests to validate and test designs
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- You’ve been part of a team while shipping 3 Console or PC Games
- You have demonstrated ability to innovate and design exceptional user experiences. Please share a portfolio of your UX Design work. We’ll look forward to discussing how it came together!
- You have strong understanding of Human-Computer Interaction. You know what people are drawn to in menu layouts and visuals, and what makes a design easily accessible and understandable
- You’ve been part of designing and improving Shopping, Store, or Microtransaction Experiences
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution to fully cover your deductible (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and wellness time
- Fitness, physical challenge, and eSports competition reimbursements
- Ginger emotional support app for you and your adult dependents with up to 10 sessions per year of video-based therapy and psychiatry services
- Membership to One Medical
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Access to all of the latest Ubisoft games for PC
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters