Service Delivery Manager – IT Live Games
Ubisoft is looking for a dedicated Service Delivery Manager to work within the IT Live Games team in the IT department. Live Games helps Ubisoft’s internal customers create not only a platform to host the games but also accompanying a game during its entire lifecycle: before its launch (architecture design, Technology R&D, tool recommendation etc.), during development and launch phases, and after its launch (operations, reporting and metrics, 24/7 monitoring and administration and incident/request management).
You will establish deliverables, and mobilize a group of IT Production Managers, System Administrators and IT Developers to achieve them. Your team reaches its ambitions thanks to your know-how, your leadership and ability to make informed decisions.
You will also have direct accountability of the initiation, transition, launch and ongoing support of services delivered by your team to the production teams.
- Manage and coach the team of IT Production Managers by helping them acquire new skills and tools to help achieve various set goals;
- Own management processes, practices and quality standards;
- Align technology and business strategy within team roadmaps;
- Develop a team environment that supports team engagement and high performance in a diverse, distributed and partnered teams;
- Coach and empower delivery teams to take accountability for delivery, risk and issue management and assisting by removing blockers;
- Manage performance and KPIs for your team;
- Maintain excellent relationships with the production teams by identifying their needs, assessing risks, feedback, and find innovative ways to establish, improve, and refine services to develop appropriate action plans;
- Lead and attend governance meetings, innovation workshops and participate in business process improvements.
- Relevant experience as a service delivery manager within an IT organization or an infrastructure provider; Knowledge of ITIL v4 is an asset;
- Experience as a leader, in managing IT teams; Strong leadership skills with a teamwork mindset;
- Good understanding of DevOps framework and methodologies;
- Ability to adapt to change and quickly overcome barriers within a fast pace environment;
- Approach problems with an analytical mindset and translate needs into viable solutions;
- Excellent communication skills; Strong customer service and quality control skills as well as resource planning.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.