Job Title Service Delivery Manager
The Customer Service Delivery Manager (SDM) works to enable our support team to provide year-round support and continuous improvement of products, enabling the organization to deliver experiences that delight our customers. The SDM is responsible for the management of day-to-day support delivery for our entire portfolio of product and service offerings. This role will work with product support leads, content editors, management, and our vendors to ensure efficient and high-quality end user customer support across all languages and regions. The SDM will be responsible for developing and enforcing the quality standards for all end user support interaction.
What You’ll Do
- Manage queue workflow and incident routing across all products, service offerings, supported countries and languages to ensure proper agent coverage and availability. Shape the flow of incoming support inquiries to ensure issues are addressed within agreed timeframe (SLA).
- Introduce and oversee quality monitoring activities (ticket verbatim, surveys, content quality feedback, etc.) to identify areas of improvement and provide a per-product offering snapshot of customer likes, dislikes, and pain points to be shared with the supportability team and the product development groups.
- Develop agent service delivery (the actual interaction with the public) policy standards and audit vendor adherence to our statement of work (SOW). Recommend and enact vendor corrective actions as needed.
- Work with Customer Service (CS) management, support leads and content editors to recommend and implement fundamental changes to support delivery with emphasis on quality, cost reduction, and internal/external support satisfaction.
- Work together with the CS team to identify and isolate emerging issues and develop a plan to efficiently resolve them.
- Work with Support Leads to implement and maintain the consistency and integrity of issue coding.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to integrate customer service and social media strategies.
- Coordinate early response to emerging issues identified by the support agents.
- Assist management in budget and forecast planning.
- Maintain the integrity of our system by ensuring proper agent security protocols area followed, maintain the master policy and agent onboarding and separation documentation, and manage special access for agents as needed.
- Lead vendor-facing meetings and syncs to ensure knowledge is distributed promptly and at the proper level. Ensure agents issues and suggestion are surfaces and suggest beneficial process, policy and tool changes.
- Seek ways to align best practices across the support portfolio.
- Collaborate with product stakeholder teams to develop and iterate KPIs and support policies.
- Contribute to the team’s long-term development roadmap and to key strategies such as incident reduction, customer satisfaction and global policy adherence.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of customer support operations experience.
- Experience in developing SOW, work orders and corrective actions.
- Experience with agent calibration (feedback, scoring, etc.)
- Experience developing call coding trees and incident reports (top drivers, trends, etc.)
- Experience supporting a broad range of customers across a range of media (phone, chat, email, social media, etc.)
How You Will Be Successful
- Communication: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with ability to effectively deliver content and convey messaging to diverse audiences.
- Bias for Action: You have an eagerness to take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You work to complete deliverables with a high sense of urgency and ownership.
- Collaborative and Inclusive: Team player with the ability to work collaboratively and comfortably with employees who have diverse skills, experience, geographies and levels within the organization.
- Change agent and Innovator: You are comfortable with educating and influencing others through change and don’t shy away from challenging the status quo. You consider the needs of the client, culture, and best practices to identify creative QA solutions that work for all.
- Strategic acumen and leadership agility: You understand current state and can visualize the ideal state to be able to counsel, connect dots and influence leadership, business partners and employees to translate vision into action. You provide your team stretch assignments and encourage continuous learning and development.
- Passion & Pride in your work: You love what you do and how you can add value to your clients. You ensure consistency and quality of your work and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting and resolution.
- Logical and analytical: You’re able to distill and synthesize complex ideas into concise, meaningful information. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Growth mindset: You thrive in a dynamic and fluid environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together; building and enhancing programs appeals to you. You have a desire to stay current on QA trends and agile concepts.
- Global and Diverse perspective: You understand how ethnic, cultural, and political matters influence business and can integrate local and global information into decisions affecting multiple sites. You appreciate diversity of thought, talents and representation and understand its power to engage employees.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives. Travel between office locations internationally may be required on occasion, up to 10%.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.