Showrunner (Executive Producer), Prime Gaming Live, The Crown Channel
Feb 11, 2023
Seattle, United States
- BA in Film/TV Studies, Entertainment, or Gaming Related field.
- 7+ years of live production management experience in Broadcast Video or Games Production Field.
- 1+ years of interactive experience.
In this role, you will be responsible for the creation, production and delivery of original programming for the Crown Channel. You will join a team of interactive creative contributors building and marketing cutting-edge entertainment content dedicated to serving customers and building community. You will design and implement interactive elements for existing programming, including, but not limited to, Twitch Extensions, Chat interactions, Mobile based Applications and Real World inputs. You will leverage your abilities to organize a creative process, communicate intent and progress to varied stakeholders, and measure results against clearly communicated business outcomes.
Note that we have flexibility on where this person can sit including our offices in Seattle and Southern California.
About Amazon Games
Amazon Games applies the principles of Amazonian culture to the world of game design. We have a diverse team of talented, creative people pairing their love of making games with the unique strengths that come with being part of Amazon. Across all of our teams and locations, we are united by a common purpose: to share great gaming experiences with customers around the world. We believe in a future where everyone is a gamer and everyone can create, compete, collaborate and connect through games, and we are looking for the right people to help us build that future. With the power of Twitch and AWS at your fingertips, you will have the chance to innovate in gameplay, creativity, marketing, and technology, while working alongside some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
Inclusive Culture, Work/Life Balance, & Career Growth
Here at Amazon, we embrace our differences and are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We offer ten employee-led affinity groups with 190 global chapters, innovative benefits, and annual and ongoing learning experiences (including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences). Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance and offers flexible working hours. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. Additionally, our team is dedicated to supporting you with mentorship and pathways for ongoing development. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and are building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and promotes career choice.
- MS, MFA in Film, TV, Theater or other Entertainment or Gaming Related field.
- 10+ years of Production experience in Video or Games Production Field.
- 8+ years of Live Production experience, preferable managing remote crews
- 2+ years of Business Operations Experience, for instance, management within existing video production company
- One or more of the following: experience producing interactive programs to digital or streaming audiences, experience as a Twitch/Mixer streamer with 1+ years of experience and with 100+ average simultaneous viewers; and/or experience working on a YouTube production with interactive elements.
- Demonstrated understanding of game design and implementation.
- The ability to write a multi-page business paper and present it to management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical experience with Web Based interface technologies like HTML5 helpful.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $110,700/year in our lowest geographic market up to $206,000/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.