Silicon Design Engineer 1
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Solid understanding of CMOS circuit design.
- Candidate should have understanding of Verilog RTL, digital circuits, as well as a general knowledge of the backend physical flow
- Course-work completion in all fundamental courses in VLSI design (microelectronics).
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and pronounced attention to details
- Critical thinking skills creating and executing innovative solutions to solve complex problems.
- Team player with positive attitude
- Should be able to work with various stakeholders across the globe
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good troubleshooting skills and ability to debug tool and script failures.
- Hands-on experience in transistor level simulations, preferably spice/spectre simulations.
- Knowledge of scripting language like TCL, Perl, Shell, SKILL.
Requisition Number: 158327
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Karnataka City: Bangalore
Job Function: Design