Silicon Design Engineer 1
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Shell, Perl, Python, Groovy, Java and/or Ruby. CGI, Jenkins, Unix system (RedHat), LSF, Database administration and SQL.
- Build tools for enhancing developer workflows and provide automation solutions.
- Identify roadblocks and inefficiencies in existing ecosystems and implement processes/tools to remove them.
- Will design, develop, troubleshoot, and debug software programs, application tools, networks etc.
- Design, build, test, monitor, manage and maintain toolchains for critical functions.
- Own and drive improvements to build, simulation, release scripts, tools, and processes. Automate technologies to improve the velocity and quality of engineering efforts.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Junior/Senior BS Computer Science/Engineering Degree.
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages
- Knowledge of web development (CGI).
- Background in object-oriented programming.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Ability to do a quick ramp-up on large and very large projects.
- Ability to think critically and to formulate solutions to problems in a clear, concise, and timely manner.
- Expertise in Database administration and SQL.
- Experience with ASIC standard verification tools, languages, and flows is a plus.
- Knowledge of Continuous integration and deployment tools such as Jenkins and version control system such as Git and/or perforce is required.
- Very good understanding of the Unix system (RedHat).
- LSF knowledge is a plus.
Requisition Number: 172805
Country/Region/Location: Romania State/Province: Moldavia City: Iasi
Job Function: Design