Silicon Design Engineer 2 (167861)
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
• Responsible for participating in the pre-silicon verification for full chip, blocks, multi-chip and
• Specifying design verification plan at soc level/IP level
• Specifying or reviewing verification plans for complex blocks within the ASIC
• Responsible for developing complex verification environment using the latest coverage/assertions based verification design methodology, which includes :
o self-checking, reusable, automated verification environment : both at full-chip & block level
o Constrained random generators and reference models
Job Requirements and Skills:
• Fresh college grads with B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
• Must have excellent knowledge of ASIC Design Flow and SOC architecture
• Experience in developing complex testbench/model in verilog, System verilog or SystemC
• Experience with coverage-based verification methodology
• Experience in writing testplans and testcases
• Excellent debug skills in functional simulations are must.
• Experience in random test generation, coverage analysis, failure debug
• Experience in low power concepts/verification (NLP/UPF) and emulation is good-to-have
• Strong Verilog, SystemVerilog, PLI interface, C/C++, Perl/shell scripts programming skills.
• Must have good communication skills and the ability/desire to foster a team environment.
Requisition Number: 167861
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Karnataka City: Bangalore
Job Function: Design