Silicon Design Engineer 2
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech with 2 to 4 years of experience in IP/ASIC Verification.
- Multimedia (Audio/Video/ISP) IP verification knowledge will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge in SV & UVM Methodology
- Must have excellent knowledge of design & verification flows
- Experience in developing complex test bench/model in Verilog, System Verilog or SystemC
- Experience in writing test plans and test cases
- Excellent hands-on debug skills
- Strong Verilog, System Verilog, PLI/DPI interface, SystemC or C/C++, Perl/shell script programming skills.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
Requisition Number: 178188
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Telangana City: Hyderabad
Job Function: Design