Silicon Design Engineer 2
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
SILICON DESIGN ENGINEER -NBIF
• As one of IP design team members, own for IP level design work, including architecture define (partly own or join), spec documentation, RTL coding, RTL delivery and signoff
• The target IP is used for all AMD mainstream products, product generation upgrade, reusability and scalibility need to be considered in architecture define and RTL maintain, as well as compliant to system application and sw/fw/hw cooperation.
• Need to co-work with other teams closely, include communication with AMD global soc architect and IP architect, closely work with verification team, trace and support backend work, silicon validation support.
• The IP team will have flexible work assignment, respect to indificual interest and the team target to achieve win-win, encourage and help individuals to discuss with global senior architectures and engineers for variants of topics and work together to resolve problems, aimed to improve both the team and individuals’ IP design capability and competivity.
• Strong experience in ASIC/SoC design
• Strong hands-on verilog development experience, familiar with scripting languages like Perl
• Good experience on complicate hub,control IP design
• Strong problem solving, independent thinking, teamwork and communication skills
• Own part of IP feature design with cooperation with other designers
• Knowledge on AXI, PCIE is a big plus.
• Better to have knowledge on x86 system view, embedded hw design with hw/sw/fw cooperationexperience.
• Preferred MS degree.
Requisition Number: 178801
Country/Region/Location: China State/Province: Shanghai City: Shanghai
Job Function: Design