Silicon Design Engineer 2.(173143)
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- B.E/M.E/M.Tech or B.S/M.S in EE/CE with at least 3+ years of experience in IP development and verification
- Hands on experience in functional verification using SV, UVM, SVA, OVM and eRM based constraint random, coverage driven verification methodologies.
- Proficient in test plan reviews , creative to anticipate customer use case scenarios, corner scenarios and guide team to deliver quality results
- Knowledge FPGA & ASIC flows
- Good proficiency in scripting(Perl/Tcl/Python) and automation of verification flows/process.
- Proficient knowledge of VHDL and/or Verilog coding, and simulation (Xilinx simulator, ModelSim, NC-Verilog, VCS etc.) .
- Self-driven, motivated, results oriented individual with superior academic achievements
Requisition Number: 173143
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Telangana City: Hyderabad
Job Function: Design