Silicon Design Engineer
What you do at AMD changes everything
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world’s most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence, while being direct, humble, collaborative and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
AMD together we advance_
- Good understanding on ASIC/SOC design and verification flow
- Knowledge of design verification methodology, such as UVM or OVM
- Be familiar with script language, such as Perl, C shell, Makefile
- Good cooperation cross teams on daily work
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Imaginative thinking and sophisticated analytical techniques, self-driven for quality and timely result, capability to solve complex problems and makes some modifications to standard methods and decision-making on important technical areas.
- Apply current functional verification techniques to perform and improve pre-silicon verification quality and product Time to Market for ASIC/SOC design.
- Able to work independently on various DV tasks and providing technical guidance to the DV team.
- The candidate would involve technically in the porting/creation of the DV environment for the new design, block and IP level test plan creation and implementation, coverage analysis, and regression cleanup.
- Experiences with simulation model creation and testbench build
- Experience/knowledge in X86/ARM/8051 architecture, AMBA(AXI/AHB/APB) bus, PCIe protocol is plus
MSEE or BSEE with experience in digital ASIC/SOC design verification
Requisition Number: 182962
Job Function: Design
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.