SMB Account Executive, Create Anywhere
Parsec creates ultra-low latency, high-performance remote desktop technology that empowers creative professionals to work from anywhere, businesses to embrace flexible workplaces, and individuals to play together from anywhere. We're growing so that we can help leaders in gaming, entertainment, engineering, and architecture build the things we love, whether they're in the office or working from home. Parsec is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Unity.
As an Account Executive, SMB at Parsec, you will be an early team member of our venture backed, fast-growing sales team! You will conduct your own discovery calls, product demos and engage in high value conversations with key decision makers, and will have the opportunity to define Parsec’s early success and accelerate your career trajectory.
What you’ll be doing
- Define a process and metrics driven approach to selling at scale
- Impact a rapidly growing company and directly contribute to the limitless opportunities for capturing a substantial market opportunity
- Become a Parsec product expert and confidently speak to the value of the technology
- Exceed quota and present what you’re hearing from your customers to the product and technology teams
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads and opportunities
What we’re looking for
- Determination, entrepreneurial ambition, customer-centric approach, and deep sales expertise
- Demonstrated ability to tackle challenges and find ways around objections
- An interest in emerging technologies and how they’re sold
- Experience establishing management level relationships
- Confidence in your ability to build pipeline and use Salesforce
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.