SMTS Silicon Design Engineer
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
SMTS Design Verification Engineer for Graphics IP
Candidate will work as design verification engineer in local Graphics IP team, co-operating with global teams for industry leading Graphic IP development. Candidate need have solid IP design background, rich verification experience and fluent global communication skills.
- IP/Block test plan creation with fully understanding of design features spec.
- IP/Block level test-bench development, maintenance and improvement.
- Test cases creation and debug to cover all features and corner cases in both functional and performance.
- Verification quality improvement and functional/code coverage converging.
- Cmodel handling for new features or legacy ones and goldenlize it.
- Close collaboration with architect, design, SoC, SW/FW and post silicon team.
- Training junior DV engineers.
- Strong knowledge of all domains of complex ASIC Verification flow.
- Expertise in System Verilog, UVM, SVA and functional coverage.
- Solid working experience with C/C++, Shell, Perl, TCL, Python, etc.
- Multiple projects experience in high-Speed chip/IP design, verification, and bring-up & testing.
- Good knowledge of GPU/CPU architecture and subsystem / block details are highly preferred.
- Must have excellent and fluent communication skills in both Mandarin and English.
- Good teamwork spirit is required.
- M.S. in Computer Science, EE or equivalent.
- 10+ years working experience in IP design / verification or related domain
Requisition Number: 173545
Country/Region/Location: China State/Province: Shanghai City: Shanghai
Job Function: Design