Software Developer In Test (8-Month Contract)
We are a team passionate about building custom software for a wide range of clients across multiple platforms incorporating groundbreaking technologies. We focus on technologies and expertise that are common across industry engagements, including ML/AI, Smart Systems Tooling, Physical Integration, Cloud, Unity Cloud & services. We are looking for an expert Software Developer in Test to ensure our solutions are surpassing Unity’s own quality bar on behalf of the customers we represent. You will be a part of a customer driven engineering evolving reusable tech to repeatable solutions to products.
What you’ll be doing
- Build and execute automated test cases and improve testability of software by working on CI/CD pipelines.
- Work closely with developers to provide early feedback to new features and functionality
- Conduct software tests on new tools to ensure quality software development
- Contribute to the continued professional growth of the team
- Support project delivery for Clients.
What we’re looking for
- Experience as a dedicated software test engineer and a working knowledge of test automation.
- Proficient knowledge of C# and Unity Engine ; experience debugging.
- Experience developing for/with the Unity editor.
- Experience working on complex projects simultaneously and work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You might also have
- Strong motivation, high level of commitment, proactive and positive attitude
- Experience working with Unity Engine
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Relocation support is not available for this position.