Respawn Entertainment is a AAA game development studio that was founded in 2010 by former co-founders of Infinity Ward and creators of the multi-billion dollar Call of Duty and Modern Warfare franchises. We have shipped titles such as Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Apex Legends and Fallen Order. We are now hiring for our Apex Legends team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
A chance for an accomplished software engineering professional to move into and grow within the fast-paced world of live service gaming.
You will report directly to the Engineering Manager and contribute to our engineering efforts by working with our game development and testing teams to create tools, services, and automation to support our games being released with the highest quality.
- Develop, support and own automation, tools, and services.
- Perform code reviews and be willing to pair and mentor other team members.
- Report regular status against assigned tasks and identify project risks.
- Monitor user satisfaction and escalate any issues or improvement opportunities.
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- 3+ years professional experience in C++ programming languages.
- Experience with all phases of product development lifecycle, including requirements definition, specifications, development, test, product release, and sustaining engineering.
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) development methodologies.
You will be an important contributor in Respawn's latest approach for ensuring its games meet the highest possible software quality standards.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We realize it takes excellent people to make outstanding games; we offer great compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
Electronic Arts prioritizes its employees and we are proud to offer great perks such as comprehensive health and benefit packages, 401k match, bonuses and RSU's, student loan assistance, tuition reimbursement, gym credits, free video games, and more!