Development Technology & Solutions is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. DTS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services. Through the latest technology, data-driven insights, and practices, they improve quality and directly impact players. They are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring new ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide.
You will develop software applications to support automated testing of world-wide game development process(FIFA, BF). Work as part of our development team to provide solutions and services to teams involved in game development. Provide third-level user support and assistance in the administration of live services.
You will report to the Technical Director of EARO Automation Farm.
Code, language, architectural design and testing:
- Write purposeful, readable, straightforward code, following standards including syntax and structure, incorporating feedback from code reviews
- Create unit test cases on sections of owned code; build test cases and identify any code/defects fixes to be made
Requirements analysis and planning:
- Collect requirements for numerous features for a single project
- Review and validate requirements with our customers
- Process and documents a section of requirements
- Provide time estimates and track time for assigned tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Participate in the daily stand-up meetings
- You will participate in collaborative efforts within your own team;
- You will share knowledge and progress with teammates/us concerning collaborative efforts and offer assistance to other teammates when in a position to do so;
- You will maintain good relationships with global team members and with other departments;
- Proficient in English (speaking, writing, reading);
- Help us resolve tickets assigned to the group;
- May be assigned to off-hours on-call level 3 support for specific periods of time;
- Participate in support and administrative actions related to the installation and maintenance of live systems;
- bachelor's/Master's degree in Software Engineering (or related discipline);
- at least 2 years of experience developing web applications;
- at least 1 year of experience with Microsoft .NET framework technologies such as Entity Framework, LINQ, collections, generics, exceptions, threads, packages, garbage collection, and dependency injection;
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL and desirable experience with other RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL);
- 3+ years of experience with OOP (Object-oriented Programming) concepts;
- knowledge of design patterns, performance issues and troubleshooting strategies;
- experience working on larger projects following industry standards (e.g. Agile) desirable;
- systems analysis and translate user requirements into solutions.