Software Engineer C++
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles— Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield, and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
We are looking for dedicated Software Engineers/ Programmers to join our brilliant and dynamic Engineering Team. As Software Engineer, you will be an important member of a team building mobile solutions that can enhance Ad revenues for EA Mobile.
You will work with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about using technology to grow our Ad business in several ways will be appreciated.
You will also help ensure solid application performance and excellent user experience. You will report to Senior Software Engineer.
- You will be a top-level contributor to architectural strategy for major, complex implementations involving high-volume, globally distributed services.
- Be responsible for end-to-end development architecture, thus ensuring the code written to implement the architecture and design meets the highest standards regarding code quality and efficiency.
- You will Provide architectural guidance to quality assurance from launch through integration, staging and production environments to deliver solid test cases.
- You will establish & Enforce DevOps principles across all stages of development.
Who fits the bill:
- BE/BTech/MCA with 4+ years of experience.
- Experience with Application Lifecycle in Mobile platforms, specifically Android and iOS
- Fluent in C++ with OOP fundamentals
- 3+ years of experience working on Games/Mobile application development.
- Knowledge of common data structures and algorithmic solutions
- Familiarity with the JSON and XML formats
- Knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the application.
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
Good to Have Skills:
- 3+ years of experience working with ads-related third-party libraries, APIs, and architecture. a major value.
- 3+ years of experience with Game engines and libraries like Unity, Cocos, and Unreal.