Software Engineer I
We exist to inspire the world to play sports mobile games. We strive to create experiences that foster that sense of competition inherent in sports. We work together to write defect-free code, create easy-to use & understand gameplay, and push the graphic capabilities for today’s mobile devices. Join us as we build and run the live service for Madden NFL Mobile & NBA LIVE Mobile, and look to grow new experiences in the basketball and American football mobile game spaces.
What We Need
A highly collaborative software engineer. We are looking for detail-oriented people who have passion and can help us push our mobile games to the next level. Help us build the best mobile games in the industry!
This is a hybrid role based out of Orlando.
- You will work on technical solutions covering main aspects of game-development, driving features, optimizations, tools and technologies.
- You will work with other domain owners to integrate and develop features & technologies into the game.
- You will provide feedback, guidance and solutions for improvement and optimizations.
- You will work in an agile development environment, collaborating with your software engineer, designer, and quality assurance co-workers.
- Proficient in C++ and Java with at least 2 years of software development experience
- Proficiency with multi-threaded programming, job systems, and debugging
- Proficiency with memory management, multiple processor use, and run-time optimization
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
- Pluses for:
- Shipped mobile titles
- Experience in object-oriented design and implementation
- Experience in a Live Service
- Experience in eCommerce systems
- Ability to test, debug, and extend other Software Engineer’s code
- Demonstrated knowledge of good software engineering practices and development methodologies