Software Engineer II
Jan 18, 2023
Job Title:Software Engineer II
Develop user-interfaces and technical infrastructure for Call of Duty for different Platforms. Ex. PC/XBOX/PS, etc. Develop automated testing and monitoring framework. Participate in team technical planning, core tech plan designing and technical architecture. Coordinate resources and division of work. Participates in the design and development of features as required by the Call of Duty franchise. Work as part of a larger global web/front-end in identifying bugs and resolving them.
- Degree/Diploma in IT, Computer Science or related disciplines
- A strong product mindset and passion for user experience, you prioritize work with the customers in mind and make data-driven decisions to fix customer pain-points
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Have experience in building at least one project from scratch.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks (Mocha, Jest, etc)
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases, query optimization and designing schema
- Familiarity with Cloud platforms e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Automated Testing Tools, Docker and/or other related container technologies/tools, CI/CD pipeline tools
- Familiar with common source control tools like GIT, Perforce.