Software Engineer II
Job Title:Software Engineer II
• A professional individual contributor that develops writes and debugs code. Has in depth expertise.
• Provides technical solutions and delivers clear, tested, and efficient code for various elements of the game.
• Anticipates, identifies, and articulates problem areas and develops preventative solutions.
• Supports content creators in their work.
• Solves complex problems in resourceful and effective ways.
• Spearheaded design and implementation of several architectural systems.
• Demonstrated excellence in C++ and a script language.
• Thorough understanding of common data structures, algorithmic solutions and multi-threaded programming.
• Proficiency in client-server networking architecture and common networking protocols.
• knowledge of software design practices including modular architecture, event-driven architecture, software design patterns and object-oriented design.
• Ability to work with internal and externally developed code.
• Strong problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
• Experience with matchmaking or social management systems.
• Experience in data science (SQL, visualization, analysis, pipelines).
• Communicates effectively with the development team.
• Good English verbal and written communication skills.