Software Engineer Intern
We are seeking a Software Engineer Intern to join our diverse team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology, a strong foundation in computer science, and a desire to learn and grow in a dynamic work environment. As an Intern, you will assist in developing software solutions that meet our clients’ needs.
You will gain valuable experience working on real-world software development projects in this role. You will work in a supportive and collaborative team environment, receiving mentorship and guidance from experienced software developers, analysts, and product managers. It is an excellent opportunity to build your skills and knowledge in software development, coding, and problem-solving in a fast-paced hyper-growth company.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborating with the development team to design and develop software solutions
- Writing and maintaining clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Participating in requirement gathering sessions, demos, and user acceptance testing reviews to ensure quality and consistent user experience
- Assisting in the testing and debugging of software applications
- Contributing to the overall success of the company by implementing solutions with a strong focus on the end-user experience
What we’re looking for
- Students currently enrolled in university or college pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related program.
- Students completing the second to last year of study or in the penultimate year
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages (such as Java, Python, or C++)
- Familiarity with software development tools (such as Git, JIRA, or Visual Studio)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
You might also have
- Familiarity with enterprise applications like Salesforce
Gross Pay (USD): $32.50 - $43.00 Hourly
*Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base pay for the role. The actual base pay for the successful candidate may differ based on location and level.
Relocation support is not available for this position.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com.