Software Engineer (Korea)
We are the Games, Entertainment and Technology group, an innovative team building solutions for games (and other applications) for multinational clients! Our professional services team crafts solutions incorporating Unity's latest technologies for XR, multiplayer experiences, AI and machine learning.
Are you interested to apply your technical skills and grow your career by working alongside cross-disciplinary teams consisting of world class developers, technical artists, 3D artists, UX & UI designers? You'll solve difficult problems and playing a key role in building and delivering high quality projects. You’re an experienced software developer that owns your work and maintains a passion to learn and grow.
We're committed to maintaining a diverse team, and we welcome and encourage applicants with diverse experiences and backgrounds.
What you’ll be doing
- Working with regional and global project teams of software engineers, designers, and project managers to develop outstanding games and experiences
- Working with customers to understand their goals and needs
- Helping drive the technical direction of software features with other team leads
- Participating in code reviews to ensure only high quality software is committed
- Following agile software development methodologies
What we’re looking for
- Proven track record of delivering products with Unity and C#
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Experience with mobile game application development
- Experience with online multiplayer networking frameworks such as Mirror, Netcode for GameObjects, etc
- Proficiency in spoken and written Korean and English
You might also have
- Experience with cloud development
- Experience optimizing performance of mobile game applications
- Experience leading small project teams
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
"Only domestic relocation support is available for this position.”
"Immigration - "Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position."