Software Engineer lll
Electronic Arts is an innovative tech company that creates incredible experiences for millions of players around the world. But what matters most is our people who inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need innovative, collaborative, diverse and adaptable people to keep making Electronic Arts better.
EA Sports is part of EA Mobile. We are forming a powerful growth engine to expand our current games and provide more amazing new experiences across sports, lifestyle, mid-core, and casual for players everywhere. We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team!
Out studio looks for passionate people who love making mobile games. As a Software Engineer on this team, you will report to the Team Lead.
- Translate design requirements into client game flows and features using C# and Unity
- Oversee important features of the game, gameplay, 3D spaces and physics, unity animation systems, or shaders
- Reproduce issues and create test cases for QA to improve the quality of our game
- Estimate task efforts and plan appropriate sprint workloads
- Provide engineering support for game live operations
- BS Computer Science or equivalent experience with 5+ years software development
- Excellent working knowledge of OOP, design patterns, algorithms, and data structures
- Expertise with mobile game development or other vertical using C# and Unity on iOS and Android
- Understanding of server feature design and implementation
- Experience debugging, maintaining, and improving existing codebase
- Experience with SDK / third party library integration in sports games or mobile.
- Experience with profiling tools