Software Engineer, Quality
Our mission in the platforms team is to make Unity the best engine choice for developers on every device, and we love to work together with Unity developers to make their games even more incredible!
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join our multinational team in Bellevue. You’ll be a trusted part of the group, working on significant improvements and groundbreaking features for Unity on web based platforms.
Unity is used in a huge and diverse range of games and applications across all genres. You will have the opportunity to develop and influence technology used by developers in studios all over the world. You’ll also be given the time and support to grow your knowledge in technical areas you’re interested in.
What you’ll be doing
- Validate existing and new features in upcoming versions of Unity
- Maintain and improve existing systems around performance, testability and stability
- Work closely with developers to provide early feedback to new features and functionality
- Stay up to date on the latest development practices for both Unity and it’s supported platforms
- Contribute to the continued professional growth of the team
What we’re looking for
- Experience in writing and maintaining a test strategy
- Development experience in games or middleware
- Experience developing with Unity and C#
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Users-first and empathetic approach to supporting our customers and users
You might also have
- Prior experience developing for WebGL
- Time spent in a lead or mentorship position
- Experience developing in CI and writing test automation
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.