Software Engineer, Quality
At Unity, we are building tools that impact billions of people across the world. We are ensuring performance scalability from mobile devices to high-end PCs. At Unity DOTS we are working on the underlying technology of the Unity Engine.
We are looking for someone who's curious about investigating problems and loves difficult technical challenges. Someone who enjoys learning new technologies and developing new methods to ensure the quality of our product.
You will work with the developers of DOTS to build, configure and implement scalable continuous integration systems across all the platforms we support. You work well with diverse groups across different time zones.
What you'll be doing
- Build quality by ensuring accurate test and code coverage, configuration quality, monitoring, and performance testing.
- Define testing methodologies to overcome some of the difficult challenges in testing APIs in complicated scenarios.
- Work closely with developers to analyze code and bugs to find their source and write tests to prevent regressions.
- Write tools for performance and stability by integrating and adapting existing Unity test systems.
- Manage your team’s bug database - ensure timely Triages so that bugs are prioritized accurately.
What we're looking for
- Experience with C# and Unity or other game engines
- Experience with performance-focused testing and analysis.
- Experience developing automated test frameworks
- Tight-knit teamwork and interpersonal skills, both in person and via digital means with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to break down sophisticated problems and coordinate delivery among multiple owners
You might also have
- Experience working with DOTS or other ECS systems
- Experience developing games
- Experience working in a distributed team
- Experience with game development
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.