Job Title:Software Engineer
As a Software Engineer at Activision, you will work within the Experience Optimization group to build innovative and impactful player personalization platforms and products that help to build loyalty and drive engagement for Activision’s industry leading games.
The right candidate will be someone who loves working with different technologies on all stages of development lifecycle.
Responsibilities can range from:
- Participate in development of new features and defect resolution on existing applications, as well as assist with scoping and designing new product initiatives.
- Support privacy compliance efforts within the group such as GDPR requests and adding OneTrust Cookie Management to our websites.
- Work within an enterprise email marketing system. Implement solutions utilizing Java and GCP to import/export data out of the system and triggering email campaigns.
- Create solutions within our content management system utilizing Java.
- Be able to troubleshoot issues when working with different technologies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of proven experience in a software engineering/development of large-scale distributed systems.
- Understanding of OO principles and Design Patterns.
- Strong technical, analytical, communication organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, learn quickly and be proactive.
- Self-starter who is excited about learning new technologies.
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Ask anyone who works at Activision, or with Activision, their favorite thing about it, and they’ll tell you, it’s the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure, and resources, but our success doesn’t come from assembly lines producing widgets. Our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee’s brilliance. So, if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s the people.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, Activision operates at the intersection of technology, entertainment, esports, and consumer products. Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games, we are the creators of some of the world’s biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Crash Bandicoot®, and Skylanders®.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/.In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $71,300.00 - $131,906.00 Annual. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.