Software Engineer - TypeScript - Backend Services (M/F/D)
This is a temporary contract of 24 Months within the EA's Marketing Innovation team.
The Challenge Ahead
EA's Marketing Innovation team is focused on bringing never before seen experiences to players that are closely linked to our games and campaigns. An essential part in this is the role of technology, and how it creates that link between players and the worlds we create.
To harness this power and guide this vision we are looking for a Software Engineer to help create the next big thing. If you share the same passion, apply today and you might become the next member of an extraordinary team that is cutting a new path in the industry, reporting to the Lead Software Architect.
• You will contribute in all areas of the development lifecycle whilst providing meaningful commit messages (Git).
• You will work with the team defining user stories and tasks. Interpreting written requirements and technical specifications whilst prototyping new application backends to prove out designs and thought processes.
• You will be an essential part within the creation of this technology, and how it creates that link between players and the worlds we create.
• You will help guide this vision to help create the next big thing.
• Software Engineer with 2+ years of experience in backend application development of micro-services.
• Experience developing backend services using TypeScript and Nest.js.
• Experience working in cloud environments (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure).
• Experience in container-based development environments.
• Interest in DevOps best practises in a cloud-based environment.