For his production studio Ubisoft Annecy is looking for a Sound Designer (F/M/NB) to join the Riders Republic team, his next big success on the AAA scene.
Under the responsibility of the Audio Director you will participate in the creation and integration of the sound elements in the game. You will also be in charge of :
- Designing systems and integration of sounds and optimization (CPU)
- Initiation and implementation of the Sound pipeline
- Sound effects & Ambiences: sound creation and reuse of existing sound banks for the creation of new sound assets
- Voices : monitoring the production of voices, recordings in collaboration with the Director of Actors
- Coordination between the different production trades (Designers, Artists, Narration…) for audio needs.
- Music monitoring and composers supervision / license track management
- Debug and optimization of audio systems
Specialized in sound training (school or university), you have at least a first significant experience as a Sound Designer on an AAA or AA video game production.
- A mastery of WWise is essential
- You have already produced a game and have good engine knowledge (ideally AAA)
- Comfortable with sound banks but also with sound creation
- Autonomous and rigorous, you are able to move forward on your missions and get the right information from other teams.
- You have good communication, are proactive and have the ability to work in a team
- You are passionate about Video Games
- You have a strong playful and musical video culture
- Experience in voice recording would be a plus
- Fluency in English is imperative
- Mastery of different DAWs (protools, reaper, etc ...)