The Sound Designer will be responsible for the artistic and technical audio content of the game, according to the requirements and expectation of the Audio Director/Lead.
The main responsibilities will be to:
- Make high quality audio assets.
- Design & create original sounds used as final audio assets for the game.
- Implement all types of audio assets using proprietary tools and systems.
- Ensuring timely delivery of the sound assets based on the milestones.
- Maintain audio-related documentation for the project.
- Work closely with game/level designers and other audio designers to ensure that the audio design supports the game design.
- Take an active role in bug fixing in co-ordination with the dev tester.
- Experience in creating audio for games or multimedia applications.
- Music / sound diploma or other relevant educational background oriented in music.
- An experience in the video game industry will be highly appreciated.
- Good knowledge of game audio techniques and audio production fundamentals.
- Good understanding of the video game development process.
- Excellent knowledge of industry standard audio tools (i.e.Nuendo, Pro-Tools, Reaper, Logic, Sound Forge, Reason, etc.).
- Familiarity with a variety of audio middleware applications ( Wwise, FMOD, etc.).
- Strong artistic and creative sense.
- Team player who is able to share ideas with others.
- Highly motivated, with a passion for audio and video games.
- Ability to accept critique and to listen.
- Well organized and autonomous.
- Excellent communicator (spoken and written) and good interpersonal skills.
- Nice to have - Experience in Multi-site collaboration projects.
- International collaboration game projects & AAA IP’s.
- Access to cutting-edge hardware.
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines.
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues.
Ubisoft India is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. The studio welcomes and encourages applications from differently-abled people. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. No agencies please.