Sound designer trainee - Marketing (W/M/NB)
The Assistant Sound Designer will report to the Lead Cinematic Artist and the Sound Designer. His/her missions will be the following:
- Design and edit original audio content to accompany the creation of assets for external communication.
- Collaborate with the creative marketing team to create a coherent and original sound design.
- Assist the Sound Designer in the creation of audio components for video assets.
The Sound Designer Assistant will be particularly involved in the creation, processing and integration of sound assets for:
- Musical accompaniment
- The sound of the vehicles
- The sound of the various visual effects.
- Good knowledge of Pro Tool
- Mastery of the different techniques and plugins dedicated to audio post-processing.
- Good knowledge of audio equipment in general.
- Ability to learn and master new software quickly.
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a team in an iterative way.
- Knowledge of additional software (Cubase, Ableton etc.) would be a plus.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations
around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with
original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has
brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry,
Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an
equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and
perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can
thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging
challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries
of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the
- Lunch vouchers & transit pass paid 50% by the company
- 4 free games per year and 8 concert tickets with 40% discount
- Playzone and babyfoot
- Flextime and home office