Sound Programmer [Assassin's Creed Mirage] (F/H/NB)
You will be part of the Bordeaux studio and join the production team of one of our flagship franchises. As part of the AAA project's Audio team, you will be responsible for the development and optimization of the game's audio engine.
In this context, your tasks will include:
- Be the project main technical contact for the integration of the game's sound, from pre-production to delivery,
- Integrate, maintain and optimize the Wwise audio middleware in our game engine,
- Develop audio related features in partnership with the game designers and sound designers,
- Collaborate with the technical sound designers for the development of plug-ins and interfaces for the audio engine,
- Support the audio debugging of the game.
- You have a degree in programming (engineering school, university or equivalent), and you have a first significant experience in engine or gameplay programming in the video game industry, ideally on audio issues,
- You have excellent knowledge of C++ and object-oriented programming,
- You know the constraints of real time programming, memory management and multithreading,
- You are interested in sound and audio in general,
- You are autonomous and proactive and know how to work in a team,
- Your command of English allows you to work in an international environment.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
· Phone Interview
· Interview with our internal teams
· Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer. According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.