Spring 2023 GPU Emulation Engineer Co-Op/ Intern
What you do at AMD changes everything
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world’s most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence, while being direct, humble, collaborative and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
AMD together we advance_
Hardware emulation has become an indispensable validation tool for large and complex design targeting data center, networking, AI, and supercomputer applications. If you are passionate about leading edge validation technology, especially related to emulation, and want to help to enhance the performance and utilization of emulation resources in the validation of graphics IP, welcome to join us.
In this capacity, you will be responsible for initiating the advanced method from creating and improving testbenches, automize the build/run/performance/power data generation and supporting end users of our emulation models. You will also work together with internal infrastructure team and EDA companies to evaluate and deploy the latest techniques in the industry.
- Deep knowledge in emulation techniques, working on available platforms such as Palladium, Veloce, or Zebu, as well as experience with compilation, debug, performance, and throughput tuning
- Experience in developing large system on emulation for validation of complicated design
- Good understanding in graphics architecture and computer architecture
- Experience in Verilog, C/C++ and System Verilog, UVM verification environments
- Experience writing scripts such as Perl, Python, Make file
- Strong communication skills and ability to work as a team
- Ability to lead and contribute to cross-functional teams, demonstrate good interpersonal skills
- Initiative and passionate to drive problem-solving with different ways
Requisition Number: 182703
Country: United States State: Florida City: Orlando
Job Function: Student/ Intern/ Temp
Benefits offered are described here.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.