Sr. Analyst, Marketing Analytics
Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics
The EA Marketing Analytics team is looking for an experienced analytics professional to take on the role of Senior Analyst at our Vancouver studio, reporting to the Senior Manager for Marketing Analytics. We are looking for someone who can take our analytics to a new level by digging into diverse data sets relating to our marketing campaigns, applying leading edge data analytics techniques, extracting insights, creating data visualizations and communicating recommendations to our marketing partners in ways that create clarity, guide action, and bring impact. If you can combine this with a pioneering spirit, commitment to team success, and a passion for the video game industry, this might just be the right job for you.
What you will do:
- Work with marketing partners to understand their needs and deliver data analysis to support decision-making that leads to improved marketing performance, ultimately becoming a trusted advisor..
- Approach analyses with structured, strategic thinking to design a plan before digging into data.
- Select, process, and explore data from an array of internal and third-party data sources for marketing channels such as video, social media, websites, email, and more to find the signal in the noise.
- Create presentations with crisp data visualizations to tell compelling data stories to partners and influence the business.
- Produce interactive dashboards and other automated reporting to inform the business on a continuous, self-serve basis.
- Collaborate across a global network of colleagues, with teamwork as a priority.
- Manage multiple projects involving complex data collection, analysis and application.
- Build on your enthusiasm for continuous learning and improvement.
- Curious and creative, you enjoy exploring data and finding the next big opportunity.
- You have the passion and enthusiasm to make a difference and promote meaningful change.
- You like working in teams on complex challenges.
- You view challenges as opportunities and enjoy solving problems and removing obstacles.
Background and Technical Skills:
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Quantitative Marketing or equivalent.
- 3 years relevant hands-on analytical experience, with ability to manage the analytical process and translate findings from the data into recommendations for our partners.
- Proficiency in R statistical programming (or equivalent) to explore diverse data sets and create descriptive and predictive models using methods like correlation analysis, regression modeling, cluster analysis.
- Data visualization with tools like Looker, R Shiny, Data Studio, Power BI.
- SQL skills including experience querying complex datasets from a variety of multiple sources.