Sr. Analyst, Treasury
Job Title:Sr. Analyst, Treasury
Activision Blizzard has been writing video game history since 1979. Our portfolio, developed by our incredibly talented teams, includes some of the strongest franchises in all of entertainment (including Call of Duty, Destiny, Overwatch, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone and Candy Crush). Our entertainment network has more than 500 million monthly active users in over 195 countries, and we’re continuing to expand our capabilities across new platforms, genres, audiences and geographies.
Through our key operating units; Activision Publishing, Blizzard Entertainment, King Digital Entertainment, Activision Blizzard Studios, Media Networks and Consumer Products, Activision Blizzard is combining video games on console, PC and mobile, together with eSports and TV & film, as we continue to be one of the most influential and successful interactive entertainment companies in the world.
The Sr. Analyst, Treasury will play a key role supporting the treasury department with global Treasury activities. The treasury department manages the Company’s cash and financial risk exposures through a worldwide network of financial institutions. The Sr. Analyst will be responsible for managing and supporting global liquidity and Treasury systems in compliance with internal controls and policies and external regulations and local banking requirements. The Sr. Analyst will have extensive interaction with internal stakeholders (tax, legal, accounting) and external partners (including relationship banks) across a variety of treasury activities. The Sr. Analyst will continually seek to build efficiencies and improve system utilization, procedures, and management reporting to help build a world class treasury infrastructure to support the Company’s growth.
This role includes but is not limited to the following tasks/duties*:
- Lead or support daily global liquidity including execution of investments, debt administration, intercompany, and FX activities.
- Lead or support investment product research and strategy recommendations
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting deliverables (investment compliance, Capital Committee, CFO Review, and adhoc requests)
- Support the system administration responsibilities for Treasury technology (Kyriba, FXall, investment trading and banking portals). This involves supporting system configuration, maintenance of core data, interfaces, procedures documentation, reporting, and user access in accordance with corporate policy.
- Serve as Treasury liaison to business units/stakeholders; ensure business needs are met and advise on Treasury related/impacted processes.
- Recommend and implement process and reporting improvements; maintain process documentation and support business continuity planning
- Works closely with Accounting, Business, Legal and Tax teams.
- Strong organization, communication, and time-management skills
- Strong experience with Excel, Word, Outlook and other Office applications
- Experience with a treasury management system (Kyriba certified a plus)
- Experience with Oracle is a plus
- Experience with online banking portals and investment portals, preferably as a system administrator
- Prior experience working in a corporate treasury department at a multinational company with extensive international investment/banking infrastructure is a plus
- 5 plus years of experience in Treasury operations
- Basic accounting knowledge is a plus
Activision Blizzard is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivaled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
* The video game industry and therefore our business are fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.