Sr. Associate, Global Procurement
Who We Are:
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Global Procurement is a new function tasked with building strategic sourcing, category management, and procurement operations expertise to support T2 and its labels.This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at the ground floor. The Sr. Associate will work in a cross-category role, partnering with Procurement leadership to drive projects across the organization.
What You’ll Take On:
- Collaborate with category managers to run competitive RFxs, conduct analyses, and negotiate complex, multi-year agreements
- Support needs assessment and information gathering for strategic sourcing opportunities to help develop the category plan
- Build and manage stakeholder relationships, advising them on spend management, identifying opportunities, and addressing supplier issues
- Drive value delivery through cost savings / avoidance, improved contract terms, etc.
- Support other key corporate initiatives including supplier diversity and sustainability
- Assist with the overall direction of the Procurement function across the Source-to-Pay chain including spend analytics, procurement operations, and contract management
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Business, or relevant field of study is required and 3+ years of supply management, project management, or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills to build cross-functional consensus
- Proficiency in procurement and strategic sourcing processes
- Excellent project management and analytical skills
- Comfort working in a high-volume and fast-paced environment
- Passion for problem-solving
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between $76,000 and $88,500 per Year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.