Sr. Design Verification Flow Engineer
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Title: Design Verification Flow Engineer
The Role: A strong candidate in DV Flow and Automation
The Person: Ideal candidate would be someone who enjoys working in fast paced environments with emphasis on learning and problem solving. The CIT team in NBIO organization designs cutting edge serial communication protocol IPs and Acceleration Engines. The Design Verification group within this team is responsible for developing a scalable DV flow with new emphasis on automation, power, performance, and mixed signal verification.
The NBIO organization has great diversity of talent from all over the globe and closely works with other teams around the world. Our management fosters and encourages continuous technical innovation to showcase successes as well as facilitate continuous career development.
- Code line setup, build flow setup, design/DV automation setup, regression and coverage optimization sing LSFs and cron, P4 integration.
- Adapting UVM TB and DV flows to support emulation and post-silicon activities.
- Driving technical innovation to improve AMD’s capabilities in IP validation/verification, including tool and script development, technical and procedural methodology improvement, and various internal and cross-functional technical initiatives.
- Working closely with supporting teams in design, diagnostics, emulation, firmware, and driver to ensure readiness for first silicon arrival, enablement of IP functionality and debug of critical features.
Preferred Skill Sets & Requirements:
- DV planning for Metric Driven Verification and TB architecture.
- Deep knowledge of DV infrastructure, Make flow and other automation flows, shell, perl, python, ruby.
- Knowledge of serial communication protocols in a plus.
- Machine Learning is a plus.
- Familiarity with emulation and post-Si validation is a plus.
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s in Electrical or Computer Engineering
Requisition Number: 147024
Country: Canada Province: Ontario City: Markham
AMD is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any applicant who requires accommodation should contact AskHR@amd.com.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.