Enterprise teams at Riot create the culture, systems, and environment that allow Riot to be the best place for world-class talent to imagine and achieve the impossible for players. Enterprise collectively is made up of essential corporate teams like Finance, People, Legal, Corporate Affairs, IT and Infosec, D&I, and Corp. Strategy that creates the ecosystem for Riot's different product pillars to operate and collaborate. To be effective, Enterprise Rioters must foster a trust forward culture to empower product pillars, act as true partners to product teams, and create simple and customer-centric systems that unlock collaboration across Riot.
As Sr. Director, Real Estate and Workplace Experience, reporting to the Vice President of Corporate Operations, you will manage Riot's global real estate portfolio across multiple countries and continents. You will lead the development of the global real estate and workplace vision to support Riot's strategy and our talent (Rioters). Our workplace ambition is to make Riot the best place in the world to make game and game-related experiences. You will oversee the entire lifecycle of our offices from site selection, design, and construction to office operations and physical security. You will manage the following teams - Real Estate, Design & Construction, Occupancy Planning, Space Planning, Facility Operations, and Physical Security.
- Oversee Riot's global real estate portfolio developing metrics and using benchmarks to increase opportunities, identify trends, understand risks, and provide partner reporting
- Lead a team to develop Riot's global workplace strategy to support our short-term needs and our long-term vision
- Establish global real estate design standards and operating processes to promote consistency and repeatability
- Develop business cases for major real estate decisions working with partners (People, IT, Finance)
- Lead the process for location selection involving People, IT, Finance, and our Product Operations Leaders
- Oversee lease management including management of broker relationships, negotiation of terms, and renewals
- Lead a workplace operations team to operate and improve our current portfolio of global workplaces
- Work with leaders to improve usage of the current portfolio of global workplaces
- Provide events support for major main campus internal events and any major global internal events (e.g., Global Riot Conference)
- Produce long-range forecasting for existing footprint and scenarios for future footprint; improve capital/opex planning
- Maintain important investor and partner relationships to ensure agreement of strategy
- Support our M&A activities by completing diligence and developing a real estate integration strategy
- 15+ years of experience in global real estate leadership and managing a global real estate portfolio, including the strategy and planning of large-scale capital projects and workplace operations
- Knowledge of global real estate standards, policies, metrics, and best practices
- Experience managing global teams
- Experience with external vendor management
- Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Business, or Finance
- Master of Business Administration
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.